My `Ducati Monster 821 Stripe´ having 108 water-cooled horsepower and a weight of 205 kg. Currently ‘Pirelli Diablo Rosso III’ tires are mounted, which represent a good compromise between road and race track in terms of performance. At 21,500 km, the drive set has to be replaced, otherwise no major maintenance was required so far.
I’ve done the following optical changes:
- ‘ARMIN ON BIKE’ stickers at the small windshield and seat cover by ‘Extreme Styling’
- ‘Rizoma RRC’ billet aluminum brake and clutch levers, black
- ‘Rizoma Conus’ aluminium handlebar, black anodised
- ‘Desmoworld 6-Spoke’-Design, black: frame caps ‘Individual’, handlebar caps ‘Conus EVO IV’, cooling cover and engine oil filler caps ‘EVO-II’
Furthermore: Swing arm spools ‘Twist M6’ and screws for the ignition switch cover
- Rear fender and ignition switch cover in carbon fiber by ‘F&F Carbon’